Monday, September 15, 2008
just messin' with ya!
OK, this is my first-ever contribution to any kind of Blog, etc. I can't believe--out of all the people on our "team" --that I am the only one who has added anything more to the profile than just the basics. Come on, Jessica, Pat, Jeannie, Laura, Scott, etc! (Or am I the only nerd with no social life doing this?!) Well, even if I am, I had fun doing it. (and so proud of myself for getting a picture on there--not bad for a Blog virgin/computer illiterate)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
and now I need help figuring out how to access this Blog without having to go to Scott's original invitation every time. Thanks!
Nicki is on here!? And she glued a picture on there somehow? It's official, anyone can do it. ;) Love ya Nicki
Just type blogger.com as the web address and sign on. If you check the box it'll sign you on and go to your dashboard automatically.
You can go to settings next to Sunnyland Sentinel, and choose permissions. From here you can Add Authors by typing in their email addresses. It sends an invitation.
Okay, I'll juice up my profile!
Or you could push the EASY button and save as a fovorite or as an icon on your desktop!
No Nicki, you're not the only nerd ... all my computer nerdiness is being channeled into facebook lately. (warning: don't get into facebook unless you want your time sucked away.) I actually have a profile somewhere on blogspot ... linked to my own nerdy blog. Not sure why it doesn't show up on here.
Post a Comment