Scott, Jessica,
Denver sounds find-- But I thought that Jeannie's would be fun also. A little more central.
What hapened to Norm and Geri? Thought they were in charge, but I can tell you that it would be spendy. Especially for the youg families. Jeannie's house is only about 15 minutes from Wichita, which gives us many different hotel/motels from all price ranges.
So sorry that not more came to Anderson Island those of there had a wonderful time.
ME
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi-
I heard rumor of getting together at Norm and Gerri's place. I'd love to visit you there!
The word was that it would be a good venue for gen-3 cousins, but maybe not much of gen-4 & children because of the cost.
Sorry I missed Anderson Island... Rhia told me it was cancelled! There were cousins who said they'd be there I wanted to see.
Maybe if we keep this all on the Round Table it'll come together for everyone.
Post a Comment